Monday 7 July 2014

#makeaneffortmonday

Today was my #makeandeffortmonday at work. So, as the sun has been shining lately, I decidedto get into the summer spirit with a pastel outfit. The pink pleated ASOS midi skirt is a recent purchase of mine and I am just in love with it!Its perfect for dressing up/down and is a beautiful shade of bubblegum pink, unusual for me as I very rarely wear pink. I teemed this with an eggshell coloured v-neck cami top and my favourite chunky heeled white sandals. Due to the good weather I have taken to wearing a long sleeved midi cardigan instead of a coat. The one I have bought recently is actually from TK Maxx and was only £12.00-such a bargain. The one below is a similar shape and from new look at only £18.00, so still fairly well priced!

Midi cardigan £17.99 (New Look), Eagle necklace £3,50 (Miss Selfridge sale),Shoes £40.00(River Island), Cami top £18.00(Topshop), Midi skirt £35.00 (ASOS).


No comments: