Thursday 1 August 2013

"What I would wear today if I could..."

"What I would wear today if I could..."


Shorts(£10.50)Forever21, Top(£34.00)Topshop, Jelly shoes(£11.99) shoebou.com, Earrings(£50.00) Finchittida Finch, Bag(£37.93) Nastygal.
I've gone for a sports luxe vibe for today's style post-the sun is back and the shorts are coming out!This pair of lightweight turquoise satin shorts are perfect for this hot weather and at only £10.50 they're an absolute steal. I've paired them with a fluoro leopard print top from Topshop which is bang on trend with the brightly coloured animal print. I've accessorized with some geometric laser cut earrings by Finchittida Finch and brought out the pop of orange in the top with this bag from Nastygal. Black flatform jelly shoes(of course!) which give a nod to the current 90's craze(see yesterday's post)  finish this outfit off perfectly.

No comments: