Tuesday 20 August 2013

Grunge look and man repelling lipstick!

"What I would wear today if I could..."


It's half way through my first week at my new job and I'm still enjoying it which is promising!I'm feeling quite grungy today and so this has affected my imaginary outfit choice. I spent last night debating whether or not to get my nose pierced, I still haven't reached a decision,but I'm pretty sure this has influenced today's outfit choice.

Tie dye socks, black rucksack, backpack, grunge boots, plaid dress, checked dress, gingham dress, topshop dress, blue dress, tunic, silver chain
Dress(£36.00)Topshop, Grunge boots(£11.90) clothing.net, Tie dye socks(£6.00),Silver chain(£18.31) Nastygal, Black rucksack(£60.00) Hoy Boutique on ASOS marketplace.

This outfit just looks so comfortable!The loose fitting plaid print tunic dress from Topshop is perfect for the hot, sticky weather we have been experiencing lately, maybe something to add to my list of things to buy when I get my paycheck?


I don't usually comment on beauty products but I have the perfect lipstick to go with this outfit. Revlon's super lustrous creme lipstick in the black cherry shade is just amazing. Although my friends frequently tell me it's the kind of lipstick that scares away men(apparently dark lipstick in general does this), it is fast becoming my favourite item in my make up bag and at only £7.49. 


In the image above it looks quite brown but when applied it has a purpley sheen to it which I just love, man repellent or not it's definitely a keeper!

Well that's all I have time for today but I will do another style post tomorrow! x


No comments: