Monday 29 July 2013

"What I would like to wear today..." Red Leatherette

For the first time on my blog the "What I would like to wear today..." style post is actually in line with what I have chosen to wear...minus the shoes...and the bag...


Off shoulder crop top(£12.00)Miss Selfridge, Shoes(£45.00) Topshop, Silk dungarees(£25.00) Red Leatherette, Necklace(£10.00) Primark, Bag(£19.99) Missguided.co.uk.


Yesterday I went for a little totter down to Brick Lane and the Truman brewery, probably one of the most exciting and lively places to go on a Sunday morning with markets galore. Among the vintage garments and accessories I saw these beautiful printed silk dungarees by Red Leatherette,they immediately caught my attention and of course I had to buy them!

Red Leatherette is a brand which embodies easy to wear garment styles with amazing bright geometric prints!After speaking to the owner I found out that they have actually only been set up for a few months and work on their garments from home, all the more amazing seeing how well the garments are finished!I would love to be able to direct you to their website so you can get your hands on some of their clothing but I haven't been able to find one. They do however sell their range at the Laden showroom on Brick Lane (https://twitter.com/LadenShowroomhttp://www.laden.co.uk) and in the basement market of the Old Truman Brewery every Sunday!

Below are some photos of their stall on Brick Lane and close ups of their garments and label.










No comments: